Saturday, February 12, 2011

Award from PutrieJrs

,

Notification : a few comment on your blog. Opera RSS said. I look at the comment 1 by 1. I'm focused on 1 comment from my friend. Her name is Putrie. She said like this : i give you an award..please check @ http://putriejrs.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-award.html . and then I try to look at that what the content of the text. Turns out the first of the contains of the text is where did her get it, second is her story, and then the last is a message for all blogger who he/she get an award from her.

Ok I think the story above is my story :D.. and now i'll choose some people who get award from me . . haha

1. Skydrugz
2. Gita Ramadhani Paramitha
3. Yeyegh
4. Ray Ferdian
5. Bang Napi
6. dedekusn
7. Efrilia
8. Bo2n

Ok i've got some people. Now I'd some message for you.

1. Gives link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share 8 things about your self or maybe your story like diary
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers
4. Let them know that you gave an awards for him/her.
5. You have allowed to write an awards in bahasa or more language not only english

Arek11

Artikel Terkait:

3 comments to “Award from PutrieJrs”

  • February 13, 2011 at 7:15 AM
    ferdian says:

    tks gun awardnya

    delete
  • February 16, 2011 at 9:18 PM
    Skydrugz says:

    wow...sy dpt award...t blm bs sy pajang nih coy....


    soalnya baru bs buka lwt hp...

    delete
  • March 7, 2011 at 9:29 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Hi! I would like to replace the our link exchange. insted of the Glowing Cinema, i would like to replace it with http://www.philippine-landmarks.co.cc/ or the emcabz.co.cc

    The glowing cinema is no longer exist. I deleted it few weeks ago. Thanks!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My News Zone Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger